Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday ~ Monday

FOR TODAY Monday, October 13, 2008
Outside My Window... is a beautiful day and I am here at work working (what a concept) and then staying late to finish up my final project for school!
I am thinking... about getting my final project for school done by the 16th. A little stressed!!!
I am thankful for... my husband. He's the best ...
From the kitchen... I am loving our open concept kitchen/dining room/living room. We spend so much time at the bar in the kitchen with the boys. Lots of memories will happen there.
I am wearing... some comfy pants today. Love that!
I am creating... a powerpoint for my project. It's slow going right now.
I am going... to keep plugging at the project (are you getting the point yet?)
I am reading... still reading the Last Lecture.
I am hoping... that this week goes fast so that I can get to my scrappin' weekend!
I am hearing... not much right now.
Around the house... we have a lot of bugs again. Marcus told me that our addition was build on a pig farm. I am starting to believe him!
One of my favorite things... Scrappin! This weekend and next!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Homework ... and my sis, bro-in-law and nephew are coming to visit! HOORAY!
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Um ... I am picture-less for once! I'll hook ya up later this week!

PS ... Logan is selling pickles for his daycare (strange, I know). We are talking pickles in every way possible! If you are remotely interested, send me an email and I'll let you know what they have. choffman@huntington.edu
~Carrie

0 comments: