Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Carrie - In One Word

So, a week or so ago an email was going around requesting people to submit back to sender one word that describes the sender. I am not a big forwarder of emails, but I thought this could be fun, so I went for it. Here are all of the terms that were submitted back to me:
Real
Outgoing
WOO (Winning Others Over)
Flair
Fun
Jolly
Precious
Sincere
Unique
Enthusiastic
Special
So ... I agree with all those terms!. It's fun to see how people view you. When I read the word that was sent to me and then saw who was the one submitting it I could easily see how they came up with that word.
What words would people use to describe you? Even better, what are the ones that they wouldn't use but you'd like to see used? Scary to think that way, isn't it?

0 comments: