Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad! (12/19)

HAPPY 30th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!
WOW! I cannot imagine being married to the same person for 30 years (probably because that would be my entire lifetime up to this point, but still!) I am so blessed to be able to say that my parents are still married to one another. I am so proud of this fact because I know it hasn't always been easy - but somehow they've made it. I hope that today they sit and reflect on how blessed they truly are. They have three lovely daughters (yes, I said lovely and yes, in this picture we are truly dorks. Mom bought us matching pj's for a weekend in Cinci and we couldn't help but show them off!) ANYWAY ...Not only have they been blessed with the three lovely daughters, they've been even MORE blessed with three grandsons! This picture doesn't feature the kiddos in their best of moods (sunrise service for Easter) but you get the idea ... blessed.



Mom and Dad - thank you for being an example to us that marriage isn't always easy, but with faith, support and love 30 years of marriage is obtainable. We love you!
Marcus, Carrie, Aiden and Logan

0 comments: