Sunday, December 14, 2008


Hello!
Man ... the weekends go way too fast these days. Friday, Aiden had his play date with Brent S. They had a ball. The first thing Brent's mom said to me was that Aiden had wonderful manners. Man ... that makes me so proud. Earlier in the week a person at the daycare told me the same thing about Logan. I love when our parenting methods actually take! Anyway, Logan wasn't feeling well that day (I'll spare you the details) so we just vegged on the couch that evening. We watched Frosty, Frosty Returns and The Flight Before Christmas while all snuggled up on the couch. I love that. Saturday we didn't do too much as we were waiting for my parents to arrive.
I was scheduled to ring bells at W*l-M*rt for the Salvation Army that afternoon. Mom and dad hadn't arrived, so the boys got to join me for awhile. They were too cute! Logan was not thrilled, he just stood there saying, "I am CooooooooLLLLLLd!" But Aiden was having a great time! He was singing Jingle Bells and talking to anyone and everyone that walked in. At one point, he looked at his reflection and said, "Mom ... I kinda look like a dork (and he did ... no one looks great in a toboggan even if it is a Colts one). So, he decided to sing Jingle Bells with his own lyrics: Jingle dork ... Jingle dork ... Jingle dork today. It was too funny. Where does he get it? After we thawed out, we went to a 50th bday party for some friends and then to the park in CC to see the lights. It was a fun night.
Today we just hung around the house. Mom and Aiden organized his closed and clothes while Papaw, Logan and I just vegged. The above pics are the boys wrestling with Papaw. The top one Logan is kissing his nose. So cute.
Side note ... to anyone and everyone that has received a Christmas card from us ... I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry if you now owe the USPS a penny. I just realized that I sent at least 20 cards out with the 41 cent stamp ... oops. I am such a dork sometimes! I am really not that cheap! Again, I am sorry.
Have a wonderful week!
Carrie

0 comments: