Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag ... you're it!

I've been tagged!


1. Two Names You Go By: Mom or Mommy (the kids seem to call me Mommy when talking to me, but when they are talking to someone else about me it's Mom, weird). My dad always calls me Sunshine.

2. Things You Are Wearing Right Now: My wedding rings and my grey high heeled boots. Luckily I am wearing much more than just those two items. I gag at the thought!

3. Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: A church to call home up here and a McDonald's sweet tea.

4. Two people who you look up to: Grandpa Davis and Dad.

5. Two things you did last night: took a hot bath and watch the Trans Siberian Orchestra on PBS ... not nearly as entertaining on tv as it is in person. Now that is a concert! I've added a couple of my favs to a playlist - enjoy and rock out!

6. Two things you ate yesterday: sloppy joe, rice.

7. Two people you last talked to: Marcus (via text messaging) and Cindy @ work.

8. Two Things you're doing tomorrow: Driving into Fort Wayne for an appointment and coming in to work.

9. Two longest car rides: IN to Mexico with stops in AZ and CA and IN to Washington, DC.

10. Favorite Holidays : Thanksgiving and Christmas

11. Favorite Vacations : Jamaica with Marcus in January 2007, Gatlinburg, TN on our honeymoon in 2003.

12. Last trip: Branson in July 08.

13. Two favorite beverages: McDonald's Iced Tea and Mt Dew. Can you say S-U-G-A-R!?!?!

Ok, so I tag: Missy F., Missy S., Stacie and Leslie. By the way, most of the time when I tag someone they never do it! We'll see this time ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK....I did the last tag... :)
The pressure is on again....hee/hee

Unknown said...

awesome. feel like we are buddys now. haha. cool blog.

Missy said...

OKAY!! Hint taken. I have posted and responded to BOTH tags. HAPPY NOW?!

Missing Indiana and my neighbors!