Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jingle John and his Reindeer! - Updated 11/11




***Update - FYI ... the picture on the top of the blog is 3 of the 5 pine trees we have in our backyard. It's funny ... the very reason we didn't want to purchase this home is the thing I am enjoying most about our holiday decorations! We (ok, Marcus did the work, but I asked him to do so) put lights on all 5 of them and I stare at them through our bedroom windows, living room window, kitchen windows and dining room windows! LOVE THEM!
Also, the picture of Logan (below) raising his hand was because he wanted to say something to the elf and kept his hand like that for 20 minutes! He finally said, "I have a dog!!" and that was it. Worth the wait?????? ***
Took the boys to the library last night to see a reindeer! The boys seemed to enjoy it, Mommy could have enjoyed it more if the reindeer weren't so smelly! There were a TON of people there (I am guessing 100 or more) so we didn't stick around for individual pictures, but the boys seemed ok with that. Aiden informed me that the elf wasn't real because the real ones are only in the North Pole and they wouldn't be on vacation during December! HA!
Check out our Elf Disco video before you leave. It's good for a laugh or two!
Carrie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cool... my boys would have loved that too!

brandiandboys (this will probably post under my son's account, just wanted to clarify!)

Unknown said...

Loved the video's...for some reason I can see you & Logan dancing like that...LOL
I am assuming the pics of trees are in your back yard..awesome!
Why is Logan raising his hand?