Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Me!




So, I am trying this thing called "Not Me! Monday" I recently stumbled upon another blog that had participated and thought it seemed like a lot of fun (plus there is sarcasm and you all KNOW how much I love sarcasm!) I get to "admit" some of my failures for the week without actually "admitting" them. Head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more Not Me's ... only after reading mine!

  • I did not have such a headache on Monday night that I lied to my children telling them it was 8:30 and bedtime when it was actually only 7:45. Only a mean, lying mother would do such a thing.

  • I did not fall off the diet track at all this week. Only someone with very little self control would do such a thing ... but have you tasted those cream horns from W*l-Mart ... seriously people! So good!

  • I am not missing my little nephew like crazy this week. I did not look at some pictures from his birth and cry.

  • I did not want to change my name so that Mom or Mommy wasn't an option. I did not get totally frustrated on Tuesday because I couldn't use the restroom without two little boys screaming for me. I mean that would just be selfish for me to want to do my business in private. What would I be thinking?

  • I did not make my kids play longer than they really wanted out in the snow just so I could get that perfect scrapbooking shot. Nope ... not me! I did not post a couple of the pictures at the end of this post.

  • I am not dreading work this week.

  • I did not blog about picking the nose belong to someone else or wiping the bottom of someone else. That would be soooo gross! (see blog entry below).

  • I did not go shopping all day on Saturday with friends. I would not have done that and left my husband home to do errands on one of his only Saturday's off. What kind of selfish wife would do that????

  • I did not feel bad that Aiden had to miss a day of school on Friday. I was not sad because his perfect attendance was ruined nor did I feel bad that he was missing their make up Christmas party. He was not upset either.

  • I am not tired of snow storms.

  • I did not have a wonderful weekend with the family (hey ... the shopping was with some family too!) and I am not sad that it is over.

Have a great week! ~Carrie

4 comments:

erin said...

welcome to not me! monday. good job... it was fun to read!
and i did NOT make my daughter go to bed early last night so that she wouldn't get in any more trouble. and i have NOT thought about turning the clock ahead!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought the pictures look great I love snow

Unknown said...

I loved the "not me monday" I am sure I have a list of my own that I could do...LOL
Great pics...brings back memories of when TC was that little...love it.

Anonymous said...

Your little bedtime trick was funny!