Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!


So, I am trying this thing (for my second time) called "Not Me! Monday" I recently stumbled upon another blog that had participated and thought it seemed like a lot of fun (plus there is sarcasm and you all KNOW how much I love sarcasm!) I get to "admit" some of my failures for the week without actually "admitting" them. Head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more Not Me's ... only after reading mine!
  • I was not totally excited to have Friday off due to the weather. I was not sleepy due to the lack of sleep I received from the power outage thus leading us to get up at 1 am to head over to my in-laws house for heat.
  • I did not practially do nothing for the last three days and I am not thankful for that fact!
  • I did not just go through 2 huge boxes of Christmas gifts the kids had received weeks ago. I would not have left them in the garage because I wasn't ready to deal with finding a place to put them all. I do not want to admit that it wasn't as bad as I had feared.
  • I did not totally enjoy my family this weekend. We did not spend most of the time at home watching movies and snuggling.
  • I did not post some ha-lar-ious pics from my high school years on Facebook. I did not tag many of my friends so that all would be a bit embarassed. I did not post a few of my favs at the end of this post.
  • I did not cry this week after having to weigh myself in front of people. I have not vowed to lose at least 30 pounds by my 30th birthday.
  • I do not want you to have a wonderful week!

~Carrie~




1 comments:

Wayne said...

Great Not me monday. I found it very amusing